21 9 / 2012
16 6 / 2012
"nothing outside your own mind can properly be described as negative or positive at all: what actually causes suffering are the beliefs you hold about those things"
16 5 / 2012
- What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
- Sometimes the person you want most is the person you’re better off without.
- Some people cannot stand that you’re moving on with your life, and so they will try to drag your past to catch up with you. Do not help them by acknowledging their behavior. Keep moving forward.
- Of all the things that can be stolen from you – your possessions, your youth, your health, your words, your rights – what no one can ever take from you is your freedom to choose what you will believe in, and who and what your heart will love.
- Without communication there is no relationship; without respect there is no love; without trust there’s no reason to continue.
- It makes no sense to be second in someone’s life when you know you’re good enough to be first in someone else’s.
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
- The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.
- The difference between who you are and who you want to be, is what you do.
- If you really want to know where your destiny lies, look at where you apply your time.
- Don’t ever change just to impress someone. Change because it makes you a better person and leads you to a better future.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them.
- Look at yourself and remember, people in far worse situations have done far more difficult things than this.